Part time position available
Pay Rate: $15-$16.00 per hour
The Fiscal Assistant (FA) performs a variety of duties to support the maintenance and integrity of the Agency’s financial records consistent with the Business Office Policies and Procedures, ensuring agency records are complete and accurate. The FA must have strong attention to detail, a solid understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and experience with general office tasks. He/She maintains a positive attitude and professional communications and working relationships with agency staff and clients. This position works closely with and reports to the Director of Finance.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Maintain financial records for the agency by creating and entering journal entries in the accounting software and filing backup documentation.
2. Analyze and reconcile general ledger accounts and sub accounts.
3. Record disbursements/expenses/payroll based on the invoices/documentation provided and code the disbursements to the appropriate general ledger account(s) by program.
4. Assist with day-to-day operations of the finance department, including filing, report generation, budget review, etc.
5. Prepare bank deposits.
6. Complete month-end closing processes.
7. Allocate expenses according to the CFR guidelines.
8. Reconcile bank accounts.
9. Act as back up to the Billing Specialist, assisting with billing when needed, including billing submission when the Billing Specialist is not available.
10. Assume additional responsibilities and perform special projects as required.
· High school diploma or GED with experience required. Associates or Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field preferred.
· Experience using Excel and Word required. Experience with Sage50, Therap, and Microsoft Teams preferred.
· 2+ years of accounts payable/accounts receivable experience.
· Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
If interested, please complete our online application under "Link to Application" on our website & forward your most recent resume to: Shannon.Wright@homeincorporated.org.
Direct Support Professional
Full time and Part time positions available
Pay Rate: $13-$13.50 per hour
A Direct Support Professional assists an individual with a disability to lead a self-directed life and contribute to the community, assists with activities of daily living if needed, and encourages attitudes and behaviors that enhance community inclusion.
1. Maximize development of skills and behaviors necessary for the individual to be an active participant in the community
2. Include activities that are relevant to the development of the individual, self-awareness, and for the development of meaningful personal relationships with individuals of any ability in inclusive settings and communities
3. Involve age-appropriate activities
4. Display dignity and respect for the individual and his/her rights and choices
5. Are provided in settings where the individual’s participation is encouraged, and are based upon the individual’s strengths, capabilities, interests, needs and preferences
6. Improve or enhance the individual’s independence
7. Are provided in accordance with the Individualized Service Plan, Habilitation Plan, safeguards, and goals
8. Submit timely accurate documentation consistently within 24-48 hours of completed services and monthly documentation by the 4th of the following month.
High School Diploma or GED and one year of experience working with Developmentally Disabled persons. Associates Degree preferred or a combination of education and experience which, in the judgment of the employer equals the above standards.
Have and maintain a clean and current NYS New York State driver’s license and use of a reliable vehicle; must have good writing skills; must have the ability to work flexible schedules.
If interested, please complete an application online and submit a current resume to: Shannon.Wright@homeincorporated.org